Lipodrene Hardcore: How does it live up to the hype?
Lipodrene Hardcore is a diet supplement that says it is for the serious dieter. I guess if you are reading reviews you must be serious about dieting because you are looking for a diet supplement that will finally do the trick. Lipodrene Hardcore is a diet pill that they claim will help you reach your weight loss goals faster than you thought. Well, who doesn’t want that? Don’t we all want to lose the weight now not down the road. They say that you will experience a spectacular mood, have unimaginable energy from sunup to sundown and lose that unwanted fat. Sounds appealing to me but the real question is, does it really do all that? Time to see what is inside this diet pill.
How Does Lipodrene Hardcore Work?
Lipodrene Hardcore was derived from the original Lipodrene diet supplement that was introduced over 10 years and now they have come up with a supplement that has cutting edge technology involved. They say that Lipodrene Hardcore turns more fat burning for serious weight loss, with hardcore stimulants for a blast of energy and heat generating compounds for even more thermogenics.
Hi-Tech is the company that manufactures Lipodrene Hardcore says this diet supplement gives you energy instantly and it will last longer. They state Lipodrene Hardcore is a weight loss and energy enhancement supplement designed to quench the “hard to please” dieter’s thirst. It claims it there is a rapid release and extended release ingredients that will provide quick, long lasting, no crash stimulant feeling. It sounds all great and good but is it really that good?
Lipodrene Hardcore Side Effects
Lipodrene Hardcore is loaded with caffeine and stimulants, thus the name Hardcore. When you have these ingredients in a formula you can have side effects: headaches, nausea, insomnia, jitters, irregular heart rate and abdominal pain.
Lipodrene Hardcore Ingredient Highlights
- Acacia Rigidula PE—consists of alkaloids that can effect mood, appetite and sense of well being
- Phenylethylamine—acts to increase dopamine levels within the brain. Strong mood enhancer, enhances body metabolism. Like ephedra
- Citrus Aurantium—bitter orange. Referred to as ephedra’s calmer chemical cousin. It increases body’s metabolic rate
- 1,3 dimethylamylamine—a vasoconstrictor and used as a stimulant
- Cassia Nomame Extract—breaks down fat for absorption
- 6,7 Dihydroxybergamottin—found in grapefruit and is an anabolic amplifier
- Naringin—found in grapefruit. They say caffeine and its effects can be extended with this
- Yohimbe—mainly been used to arouse sexual excitement. They say it may help in weight loss
- Evodiamine—a stimulant. It has been shown in mice research to reduce fat in mice
- 5, Methoxytryptamine—used to make serotonin—for mood enhancer
Proprietary Tri-Xanthine Blend
- Yerba Mate Extract—contains caffeine and is a body energizer
- Green Tea—has caffeine in it
- Theobroma Cocoa Extract—has caffeine in it and is an antioxidant
Should You Try Lipodrene Hardcore Highlights?
Lipodrene Hardcore sounds intriguing but when you start looking into the ingredients you start having more questions than answers. Proprietary blends are tricky because it is a good way to hide what is really in a formula. You don’t know if the ingredients are even strong enough to be effective because you don’t know the amounts of each. There are no reviews available for this diet supplement so you don’t know how others like it. Also there are no clinical studies to show if it is effective as a diet supplement. Just more questions again.