Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Caffeine Free: Does it Live Up to the Hype?
Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Caffeine Free is supposedly the best diet solution for people that are sensitive to caffeine.
Promising to help you lose seven times more weight than you would through diet and exercise alone, this Hydroxycut incarnation burns fat without compromising your health. If you are sensitive to caffeine, this may be the weight loss product for you.
However, I’d like to be sure before I give you my recommendation. Let’s go over what makes Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Caffeine Free different from the other stimulant-free alternatives out there.
How Does Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Caffeine Free Work?
Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Caffeine Free is a weight loss supplement that is unique because it does not offer a massive dose of stimulants and caffeine like most other weight loss supplements. It is made by MuscleTech, a company that claims that they offer a powerful weight loss formula made up of clinically proven weight loss ingredients.
To see if this is true and if Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Caffeine Free works and is safe we should take a closer look at the ingredients list.
• Calcium (190mg) is mostly known for building healthy bone, but may actually play a role in weight loss. According to a study in the British Journal of Nutrition, people who take daily calcium supplementation will experience an average 42 percent decrease in body fat by the small increases in thermogenesis caused by calcium. However, this will not result in significant weight loss if you are already receiving enough calcium.
• Vitamin C (7mg) is mostly known for its immune-supporting properties, but new research shows that it may be able to facilitate weight loss as well. With high doses, synthesis of L-carnitine is induce, an amino acid that burns fat. However, you need at least 75mg a day for this to take place, an amount that is not present in Hydroxycut Max.
Pro Clinical Hydroxycut Caffeine-Free Blend
• Lady’s Mantle is another herb that is used for stomach problems. It alleviates mild diarrhea, diabetes, water retention, and muscle spasms. This will work to keep you healthy are you are losing weight.
• Wild Olive Extract can prevent heart attack and stroke, but can also lower cholesterol and blood pressure. It doesn’t directly burn fat, but good fatty acids can lead to a healthier body better able to burn fat through other means.
• Wild Mint Extract is an herb taken for diarrhea and menstrual cramps. It also works as a mild stimulant, though its effects as a weight loss agent have not been verified by an independent source.
• Komjin Extract, known more common as cumin, is used to alleviate digestive problems like diarrhea, bowel spasms, and gas. It can also work as a diuretic to relieve bloating. In this way, it flushes water weight and sets the stage for more lasting weight loss.
• Bilberry Extract comes from the fruit of a low-growing shrub native to southwestern England. They have been associated with a decreased risk of cardiovascular disease as well as a decreased need for medications. Bilberry also promotes better body composition and leads to smaller clothing sizes.
• Blueberry contains a large variety of nutrients for just a small calorie count. You’ll get a dose of Vitamin C and potassium, along with a high level of antioxidants to neutralize the free radicals and toxins released when your body burns fat. Blueberries also contain fiber, which has a mild appetite suppressing benefit.
• Pomegranate is a fruit native to Iran and known for its antioxidant content. These do not help directly to burn fat and suppress the appetite, but they do act as damage control by combatting the harmful toxins that are released as fat cells are destroyed.
• Acerola Concentrate is a form of juice cultivated in Brazil and Vietnam. It is most commonly used to treat low levels of Vitamin C in people who do not get enough from their diet. Its role in weight loss is not known, and I could not find any solid research in this area so I am unsure what it’s doing in a diet pill.
• Goji Extract comes from berries as well. Like blueberries, they are high in fiber, which makes it able to suppress the appetite and improve digestion. Goji is also associated with a low glycemic index, a high source of minerals, and status as adaptogens.
Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Caffeine Free Side Effects
Because Hydroxycut has gone out of their way to eliminate caffeine in this diet pill, there are
However, there is some controversy surrounding the Goji Extract ingredient. Marketing has claimed it can do extraordinary things that are just flat out false. It also has been reported to cause some strange bleeding in a couple of cases.
Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Caffeine Free Ingredient Highlights
There really aren’t any ingredients to highlight, they all fall pretty flat and none of Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Caffeine Free claims hold up when we take a closer look. All of the ingredients are pretty weak and don’t offer any major weight loss results.
There is no one ingredient that can even be picked out as the main power ingredient. There are a lot of antioxidants and digestive aids but nothing that will offer any type of weight loss.
What is the Company Behind Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Caffeine Free?
As previously stated, MuscleTech produces the entire Hydroxycut line, including Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Caffeine Free. This company has been operating since 1995, and has a checkered history when it comes to safety and honesty.
In 2003, Hydroxycut was sued for false advertising as to the “clinically proven” nature of its products and the lack of side effects. The New York Times reported that internal documents from the manufacturer of this product line showed that the company worked to suppress evidence that Hydroxycut was both ineffective and associated with serious cardiac side effects.
“MuscleTech’s own consultants had serious concerns about the safety of Hydroxycut, but the company continued to market the product,” alleged Missouri Attorney General Jay Nixon.
Since then, Hydroxycut has been the subject of an FDA warning due to 23 reports of serious health problems and one death.
Should You Try Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Caffeine Free?
You should not try Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Caffeine Free because there are no ingredients that back up any of MuscleTech’s claims. The idea for a caffeine free weight loss supplement is a wonderful one. The problem is the fact that caffeine really is the ingredient the drives the whole weight loss supplement market. It may come in different forms, many times a supplement will offer 2 or 3 different types of caffeine or other stimulants.
There are some proven weight loss supplements that do not rely on a stimulating effect but Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Caffeine Free does not have any of these. Hydroxycut Pro Clinical Caffeine Free has a poor formula that will help your digestion at most. I do not recommend this supplement for someone looking for a caffeine-free diet solution.